There are just a bunch of days left until Christmas. If you still have no idea what to get for your family and friends, read on and get inspired with our list of 10 Christmas gifts made in Finland.
1. For the ones who love cooking: Marimekko Pieni Vanhakaupunki kitchen accessories. Among all the wonderful Marimekko patterns Pieni Vanhakaupunki is especially Christmassy, don’t you think? You can’t go wrong with Marimekko in the kitchen. www.marimekko.com
2. For the ones who love coffee: Arabia Moomin mugs. Mooming mugs are a Finnish classic! This year’s winter mug could be the perfect gift for your friends who love a good cup of coffee, but also a good cup of tea to warm up. www.arabia.fi
3. For the ones who love traveling: Come to Finland 2016 calendar. A fantastic wall calendar that collects 12 of the best Come to Finland vintage travel posters, one for each month of the year. Printed in Finland on high quality, thick Finnish paper. shop.cometofinland.fi
4. For the ones who love decorations: Aarikka Christmas decorations. A lovely wooden set of table and door/window decorations made in Finland. There is plenty to choose from; our favourites are the little red elves. www.aarikka.com
5. For the ones who love chocolate: Karl Fazer Christmas chocolate. Chocolate is even more delicious during the holidays. Our favorite are the Karl Fazer Christmas chocolate bars with gingerbread cookies, pieces of fruit and almond crunch. www.fazer.com
6. Or maybe you wish to give something VERY PERSONAL? Finnish software technology is advanced and known to be reliable. Nowadays much of the world’s critical health technology software is done in Finland. TellAbout on the other hand is a new kind of software service solution for collecting family memories easily together and into albums and books. It works on all devices so its easy to do photo albums with stories – also together with nearest and dearest. www.TellAbout.net
Have you found the perfect Christmas gift yet? PART 2 is coming soon!